The WDW eliminates any role and intermediation in the relationship between the company and the fans, uniting us all in the circuit of Misano to share the passion for Ducati and two wheels.
“Let’s Ride as One”, the payoff of this edition, perfectly describes this concept and the love of Ducatisti for the brand is something that always leaves me speechless.
This WDW, held after a four-year absence, surprised me with the new people who have approached the brand over the years and the increasingly diverse experiences we are able to offer.
Explaining this event to someone who has never experienced it is almost impossible, let’s try with some numbers of World Ducati Week 2022:
– 80,000 attendees over the three days;
– 84 nations represented by participants and 235 Ducati Official Clubs present;
-33 minutes the time of the record-breaking parade of motorbikes coloured the Misano circuit and the entire Riviera Romagnola;
– 5,805 laps of the track covered in total by motorcycles and cars over the three days;
– 51,000 photos taken by staff photographers and 60 hours of video footage;
– 1,244 experiences lived by Ducatisti in three days on the track, off-road and on the road;
– 548 Ducati workers actively participated in the event;
– 45 Ducati Talks spread over five stages;
– 30 the number of world titles of the past and current riders who took part in the WDW;
– 22 hours of music between DJ sets and live shows in the paddock and at the evening events;
– 9 international television and online streaming services broadcast the Lenovo Race of Champions live on their schedule;
– 1 wedding celebrated.
#WorldDucatiWeek #WDW2022 #LetsRideAsOne #Ducati #DucatiCorse #ScramblerDucati #People