Free Event WINS BEA WORLD FESTIVAL
BEA World Festival, the international festival of events and live communication, was celebrated in November 2022 and awarded the best event of the year.
The International jury awarded Free Event and the event World Ducati Week in these categories:
It could not miss the BEST EVENT AWARD at Italian level.
In fact three special awards among the best Italian agencies were presented to Free Event:
🥉Press e PR
WDW22 has won numerous awards thanks to Free Event’s great experience.
Four years after the last edition, Misano turned red at WDW to celebrate July 22-24 the largest gathering of Ducatisti and enthusiasts in the two-wheel world.
Let’s ride as One” was the campaign claim that linked all the activities at the WDW and brought together all the Ducatisti showing the unique and overwhelming strength of the brand. The Riviera Romagnola, a land universally known as the “land of motors,” was dyed red, creating the famous “red trail” for the parade of Ducati motorbikes. It has been memorable to celebrate with Benny Benassi at the beach in Riccione, to cheer up at the Lenovo Race of Champions or to crowd the paddock of the Misano circuit and finally dance with the Meduza. A new tool to increase the interaction with the fans was the Fanta WDW. A similar concept like the “fantasy football” which, during the Lenovo Race of Champions, allowed the fans to create their own personal team of drivers and participate to a contest. Last but not least, the moment of the Rustìda, the famous barbecue at the final straight of the circuit of Misano, this year was made even more special by the touch of Michelin star chef Riccardo Monco.
The results were amazing. Here are the numbers of the World Ducati Week 2022:
– 5.805 laps of the track covered in total by motorcycles and cars over the three days
– 51.000 photos taken by staff photographers and 60 hours of video footage
– 84 nations represented by participants
– 235 Ducati Official Club present
– 30 the number of world titles of the past and the current drivers who took part in the WDW
– 15 Panigale V4 S e 6 Panigale V2 made of special livery
– 33 minutes the time of the record-breaking parade of motorbikes coulored the Misano World Circuit “Marco Simoncelli” and the entire Riviera Romagnola
– 1.244 experiences lived by Ducatisti in three days on the track, off-road and on the road
– 600 simulator tests on the Panigale V4 R and on the Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship 20th Anniversary
– 4.320 virtual try-on test suits
– 45 Ducati Talks on 5 stages
– 102 participants “qualified mechanics” at Monta Smonta
– 1 marriage celebrated by Paolo Ciabatti and 1 marriage proposal made at WDW2022
– 22 hours of music between DJ sets and live shows in the paddock and at the evening events
– 548 Ducati workers actively participated in the event
– 9 international television and online streaming services broadcast the Lenovo Race of Champions live on their schedule
– 56 directors and managers of Ducati from Borgo Panigale and its subsidiaries worldwide who served and cooked during the Rustida
The digital numbers of the World Ducati Week 2022 were also very successful:
– 552,000 page views on the Ducati WDW website page since ticket sales opened
– Over 6 million impressions on Ducati social media
– Over 18,000 accesses to the FantaWDW web-app during the three days of the event
– Over 150,000 viewers connected to the Lenovo Race of Champions live-streaming on Ducati’s YouTube channel and MotoGP’s Facebook page
Creative Direction – Direction – Talent Management – Executive Production – Storytelling – Video Contents – Set up and Scenography – Ballet Company Choreography